I’m an outdoor enthusiast with a passion for exploring the wild and pushing my limits. Some call me adventurous, others just call me crazy. Either way, I can’t get enough of the thrill of discovering new places and taking on exciting challenges.
I started this blog ( pursuant6.com ) to share my love of the outdoors and inspire others to get outside, get active, and enjoy nature.
Growing up in Colorado, I was lucky to have access to tons of trails, mountains, rivers, and wildlife right in my backyard. I’ve been hiking, rock climbing, caving, camping, and exploring the great outdoors for as long as I can remember.
Some of my favorite activities include:
- Backpacking and hiking – Love traversing trails near and far, from day hikes to multi-day excursions. Always up for climbing a new mountain!
- Caving and spelunking – Exploring underground cave systems is fascinating. Rappelling down into caverns gets my adrenaline pumping.
- Rock climbing and bouldering – Scaling cliffs and boulders pushes me physically and mentally. Such a thrill to reach the top!
- Survival skills – Learning wilderness survival techniques like fire starting, shelter building, navigation and more. You never know when these skills might save your life.
- Archery – Honing my focus, precision, and discipline through target practice. And who doesn’t love some friendly competition?
- RV trips – Road tripping to beautiful destinations and enjoying the convenience of mobile living.
I created this blog to document my outdoor adventures, provide tips and guides based on my experience, and hopefully motivate others to connect with nature. As a huge proponent of conservation, I aim to promote responsible environmental practices as well.
This site is just getting started, but stick around for gear reviews, trip reports, skills guides, and so much more outdoor content coming soon. I can’t wait to share my knowledge and experiences with you all. Thanks for reading and let’s get outside!